Chrishon Lampley, Love Cork Screw
Chrishon Lampley is the Founder and Negociant of Love Cork Screw, a wine and lifestyle brand that crafts unique wines and products like body butter, home goods, and apparel. Chrishon founded Love Cork Screw after years in the high-end retail and fashion industries. She started Love Cork Screw in 2012 but has been in the wine industry for 25 years.
Podcast highlights with Chrishon Lampley
- Chrishon Lampley explains how she started in the wine industry and eventually founded her company, Love Cork Screw
- How Chrishon’s sales expertise helped her confidence with starting her brand
- The impact of digital media and why being comfortable on camera is a powerful tool
- Chrishon discusses her TEDx talk and how that experience ticked off a life goal
- How to convey your brand’s message through packaging and labeling
- How Chrishon evolved her company to become a lifestyle brand as well as a wine brand
- The impact of bucket lists on personal growth and productivity
- Which marketing strategies are the most effective for Love Cork Screw?
- Chrishon explains how to utilize your resources and reach out to everyone who previously said no
- How Chrishon overcomes the challenge of being a black woman owner in the wine industry
In this episode…
Do you need expert public speaking skills to be a good brand owner? What about when you give a TEDx talk? Chrishon Lampley has done both and is here to tell you all about it.
Chrishon Lampley is the Founder and Negociant of Love Cork Screw, a wine and lifestyle brand reinventing the traditional wheelhouse surrounding wine. Her company has branched out to selling candles and body butters as well as pinot noirs and chardonnays, and Chrishon is here to tell you how.
On this episode of Pitcher This!, Darren Fox has a conversation with the Founder of Love Cork Screw, Chrishon Lampley, all about her brand’s journey. They discuss the power of digital media, instilling confidence for brand owners, conveying your brand’s message through packaging, and much more. You won’t want to miss this jam-packed episode!
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Idea Marketing Group. A marketing agency known for custom web design and development with search engine optimization. Founded in 2009, they have consistently been ranked by Clutch as a top web design agency.