Marty McDonald is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bad Rhino, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Philadelphia, PA. He has over 18 years of experience building and recruiting online marketing businesses. A craft beer connoisseur, Marty is the author of the book, Great Beer is Not Enough, and is also the host of the Taps and Tees podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn
- How Marty got started in the social media marketing business.
- Marty shares the story of how Bad Rhino was born.
- Marty talks about the various brands and projects he has worked on—and which have stood the test of time.
- Some of the most common mistakes brands make with online marketing and Marty’s tips to avoid them.
- How Marty combined his passion for craft beer with his business.
- Why doing it all yourself when developing your online presence can present challenges.
- Online marketing: creative versus logistic
- Marty shares his formula for how Bad Rhino executes social media marketing strategies.
- The importance of having a schedule and planning when it comes to your social media content.
- Marty shares details about his book, Great Beer is Not Enough.
- Marty and Darren share some of their favorite places to grab a drink.
In this episode…
Do you want your business to have a successful social media presence? Are you struggling to gain traction and a following? Ever wonder what goes into digital marketing?
Marty McDonald, the CEO and Co-Founder of the award-winning marketing firm Bad Rhino, has over 18 years of expertise in social media marketing, sales, and e-commerce—and he knows what you’re going through. Figuring out social media on your own can be confusing, challenging, and even disarming sometimes. But, with the right team and strategies in place, you can develop your online presence, grow your following, and increase your ROI. Take his word for it.
Join Darren Fox on this episode of Pitcher This! as he talks to CEO and Co-Founder of Bad Rhino, Marty McDonald. Together, they discuss how Marty got started in the digital marketing industry, his tips and tricks for maintaining a following on social media, and his most important tactics for helping other companies increase ROI through their websites. Plus, Darren and Marty chat about their favorite craft beers and places to grab a drink.
Sponsor: Liquid Love Brewing
This episode is brought to you by Liquid Love Brewing where making fantastic beer is their mission by hand-selecting every ingredient and never cutting any corners. Visit their taproom in Buffalo Grove, IL or purchase merchandise within their online store at liquidlovebrewing.com.