Mattie Korneta, Crafted 1979 + Olympia Fields Country
Mattie Korneta is the Digital Content Manager for the Olympia Fields Country Club, the largest private clubhouse in the world, and a Bartender for Crafted 1979, a craft bottle shop and taproom. At Olympia Fields Country Club, Mattie coordinates their social media presence, produces branded marketing materials, and leads the creation and production of the weekly newsletter.
Mattie received a bachelor’s degree in History from Eastern Illinois University. She taught English in France for two years before applying her marketing and communication experience to her marketing career.
Podcast highlights with Mattie Korneta
- Mattie Korneta talks about turning her love of beer into a career
- Mattie explains how her background in writing helped her segue to marketing
- Mattie describes the content she creates for Crafted 1979 and the Olympia Fields Country Club
- What are the strongest online channels for Crafted 1979?
- The importance of sticking to a schedule with your newsletter
- How do you get someone to actually read what you’re putting in front of them?
- Mattie talks about some of her favorite projects and where she pulls inspiration for her designs
In this episode…
There’s an infinite amount of information at our fingertips at any given moment. So how do you get your message in front of the right audience — and actually get them to read it?
Mattie Korneta, a bartender turned marketing expert, has a number of tricks up her sleeve. But what’s at the core of her successful strategy? Simple: analytics — whether it’s knowing the best day and time to send an email to learning which graphic will appeal to your audience.
On this episode of Pitcher This!, Darren Fox talks with Digital Content Manager at Olympia Fields Country Club, Mattie Korneta, about how she turned a passion into a career. Mattie describes how she started marketing for a bar and a country club, the type of content she creates, and tips for setting up a great newsletter system.
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Idea Marketing Group. A marketing agency known for custom web design and development with search engine optimization. Founded in 2009, they have consistently been ranked by Clutch as a top web design agency.